The Axl Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. It gives you adjustable, exceptional power, but tours effortlessly. Try it and you'll love it!
- The first free-pivot binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm atrear, with a2 degree ramp
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line
- Weight - Large: 3.9 lbs / 1780g; Small: 3.8 lbs / 1715g
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up
- 2 Year Warranty
- Fits all 75mm "duckbill" telemark boots
- Made in the USA