A full AR100 Sidewall, Articulated Titanal Banding, a light-weight Caruba Core and triaxial glass produce a ski that is incredibly powerful and perfectly damp but doesn’t carry excess weight. A fine-tuned flex profile and a modernized shape create a performance driven all-mountain ski with no speed limit attached.
- EST Freeride Rocker - Fore body rocker and extra tip taper combine for optimized float in the soft stuff. Positive camber under foot with no tail rocker ensures edge hold so skis stay on rails when carving is the priority.
- Caruba Core - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- 2.1 All Mountain Edge - Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates our fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- ATB Articulated Titanal Banding - A Titanal Layer adds stability while an Elastic Compound Layer compresses to allow the ski to enter a turn with ease. The combination creates an energetic feel with intuitive turn initiation and added horsepower.
- AR100 Sidewall - Sidewall on 100% of ski to provide maximum torsional ridgidity for high performance carving.
Dimensions: 135/102/125 | Radius: 18m @ 180cm
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.