A full AR100 Sidewall partnered with our Articulated Titanal Banding provides confident grip on hardpack and allows power to build in a smooth yet predicable way. Pairing light-weight Caruba with a triaxial glass lay-up, we created a high-performance ski that doesn’t carry extra weight. No matter what the mountain throws at you, from turning and burning on hardpack to sliding down silky pow, this one-ski-quiver will conquer anything on the hill.
- EST All Mountain Rocker - Rocker is paired with tapered sidecuts in both the tip and tail, providing flotation in soft snow and the versatility to make any turn shape. Camber underfoot maintains edge hold on the hard pack.
- Caruba Core - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- 2.1 All Mountain Edge - Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates our fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- ATB Articulated Titanal Banding - A Titanal Layer adds stability while an Elastic Compound Layer compresses to allow the ski to enter a turn with ease. The combination creates an energetic feel with intuitive turn initiation and added horsepower.
- AR100 Sidewall - Sidewall on 100% of ski to provide maximum torsional rigidity for high performance carving.
Dimensions: 132/92/118 | Radius: 17.5m @ 180cm
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.