Articulated Titanal Banding throughout the ski dampens vibrations, adding an extra layer of stability and confidence when the edge angles get high and hips get perilously close to the snow’s surface. The narrower 82 mm waist transitions quickly from one turn to the next, and the tighter radius sidecut helps carve perfect shapes with minimal input. The Reliance 82 Ti grips like a vice and rebounds from turns with the energy to transform groomers into your own personal roller coaster.
- EST All Mtn Rocker - Rocker is paired with tapered sidecuts in both the tip and tail, providing flotation in soft snow and the versatility to make any turn shape. Camber underfoot maintains edge hold on the hard pack.
- Caruba Core - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- 2.1 All Mtn Edge - Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates our fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- ATB Articulated Titanal Banding - A Titanal Layer adds stability while an Elastic Compound Layer compresses to allow the ski to enter a turn with ease. The combination creates an energetic feel with intuitive turn initiation and added horsepower.
- AR100 Sidewall - Sidewall on 100% of ski to provide maximum torsional ridgidity for high performance carving.
Dimensions: 124/82/108 | Radius: 14.9m @ 158cm
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.