The elongated tip rise and taper of the EST Freeride Rocker help the 92 Ti effortlessly plane and initiate turns in deep snow and variable conditions. The full length AR100 Sidewall and Articulated Titanal Banding combine with the fully cambered tail to help the ski track confidently and hold an edge when things firm up. Any day in any conditions, the Reliance 92 Ti has your back.
- EST All Mtn Rocker - Rocker is paired with tapered sidecuts in both the tip and tail, providing flotation in soft snow and the versatility to make any turn shape. Camber underfoot maintains edge hold on the hard pack.
- Caruba Core - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- 2.1 All Mtn Edge - Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates our fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- ATB Articulated Titanal Banding - A Titanal Layer adds stability while an Elastic Compound Layer compresses to allow the ski to enter a turn with ease. The combination creates an energetic feel with intuitive turn initiation and added horsepower.
- AR100 Sidewall - Sidewall on 100% of ski to provide maximum torsional ridgidity for high performance carving.
Dimensions: 130/92/116 | Radius: 16.5m @ 164cm
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.