They have a short turn radius for carving up fresh cord, springboard tails for boosting off every side hit in sight, and big edgeless tips so your buddies can get a good laugh out of watching you try to nose butter every roller you see. We may all be strangers on a powder day, but we're all friends on a Stranger day.
- AR Freestyle Rocker – Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- Poplar Ash Core – Lightweight poplar is combined with higher density full-length ask stringers to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- AR75 Sidewall – Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap construction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- 2.5 Impact Edge – Oversized and specially heat-treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
Dimensions: 138/100/120 | Radius: 15.2m @ 172cm
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.