Offering the same high performance as the Hawx Prime 130 with a slightly softer flex, the Atomic Hawx Prime 120 S GW is a precision all-mountain boot with Legendary Hawx Feel and a medium width. With a 100mm last and a comfort level that may surprise you, these boots offer more stability than ever thanks to Prolite – a revolutionary light shell construction with added reinforcements in key zones. The Mimic Platinum liner can be molded to the precise shape of your foot, and Power Shift allows for finetuning of forward lean and flex. Cantable GripWalk Grip Pads offer more traction for walking, while delivering the power transfer of a standard alpine sole. For the strong all-mountain skier seeking go-all-day comfort, this the boot to push your limits.
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- True Flex – Atomic's unique True Flex additive helps PU and Grilamid shells maintain a consistent flex and feel in a wide variety of temperatures.
- 3D Stretch Toe Box – Asymmetrically shaped for left and right, the new 3D Stretch Toe Box takes first fit and customization potential to the next level. Its ‘Big Toe Friendly’ construction maximizes the liner’s available length allowing for a little extra stretch when important millimeters are required to achieve the perfect fit.
- Prolite – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.