With a customizable liner and Memory Fit shell, this women's specific boot is relatively straightforward for a skilled bootfitter to mold to your feet, making it one ski shop visit away from near perfection. Combined with an impressive range of motion, grippy rubber soles, and tech fittings, the Hawx Ultra XTD 95 is a freeride masterpiece. Get in on the action and get out there!
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- 3D Silver Tour Liner – Washable and breathable, with tongue stabilizer
- Prolite – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Frictionless Pivot – Igus polymer bearings provide completely natural movement for effortless ascents.