Using a precision-milled poplar wood core with carbon stringers added for liveliness and power, the Maverick 86 C optimizes performance on both hard and soft snow surfaces with its balanced Flow Profile construction - a blend of technologies gleaned from years of experience in every aspect of skiing from racing to freeriding. Make your first ski selection count with the Atomic Maverick 86 C Skis + M10 GW Bindings.
- Flow Profile blends the perfect amount of rocker and camber for optimal effective edge contact during every turn. Utilizing the latest generation of HRZN Tech Tip, Flow Profile delivers the ideal combination of camber, shovel taper, and tip rocker to create a ski that hooks up on hardpack as well as floats in fresh snow.
- Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- OMatic Core – The ultimate balance of stiffness and flex throughout the length of the ski. Precision milled poplar wood, lightweight fiberglass, and titanal layer or carbon insets. OMatic delivers effortless performance, balance, and stability from tip to tail.
- Carbon Backbone – Carbon stringers add performance without weight
- Dura Cap Sidewall – Sidewall for power transmission combined with a small cap for durability
Dimensions: 123/87.5/106.5 | Radius: 16.9m @ 169cm
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.