Ski-touring isn't just about skiing steep, consequential lines or hucking cliffs. Converting from a conventional binding in ski mode to a fully "pinned" tech toe for skinning, the Shift MNC 10 is a superb choice for those looking to ski both lift-served and backcountry terrain on a single setup.
- Dual Mode Toepiece – MNC (Multi-Norm Certified) for skiing, including WTR soles. Converts to a tech toe for touring (requires a boot with tech toe fittings).
- Automatic Wing Adjustment – Adapts automatically and easily to your boot width and height. It also keeps release values constant for worn out boots.
- XL Wings – Long wings for a great envelopment of the boots.
- Toe Height Adjustment – Adjustable toe height to let you switch between different boot norms.
- Easy Step-In – Less effort needed to step-in and out of bindings.
- Lateral Elasticity – 47mm
- Sliding Toe Pedal
- Hike and Ride Switch – Lever at toe shifts between hike and ski mode.
- Accessing Toe for Touring – 1. Pull back on block between toe wings to open tech arms. 2. Depress front lever to widen arms to step in. 3. Pull up on lever to lock arms securely for skinning.
- Preparing Heel for Touring – Pull back on the brake pad and fix the brake in the "up" position by stepping down on the pad.
- Climbing Aids – 2° & 10°