They're the only binding out there that gives you the ergonomic pivot point and light weight of a pin binding for the uphill, plus a full toe and heel alpine binding for the way down. That means better power transfer, more consistent releases, increased safety, and harder charging. Once it's in downhill mode, the Shift is indistinguishable from a traditional alpine binding, so you can feel extra good about riding with confidence, whether that means carving perfect corn with confidence, or skinning out to that mega spicy pillow zone and gettin' buck.
- Dual Mode Toepiece – MNC (Multi-Norm Certified) for skiing, including WTR soles. Converts to a tech toe for touring (requires a boot with tech toe fittings).
- Automatic Wing Adjustment – Adapts automatically and easily to your boot width and height. It also keeps release values constant for worn out boots.
- XL Wings – Long wings for a great envelopment of the boots.
- Toe Height Adjustment – Adjustable toe height to let you switch between different boot norms.
- Easy Step-In – Less effort needed to step-in and out of bindings.
- Lateral Elasticity – 47mm
- Hike and Ride Switch – Lever at toe shifts between hike and ski mode.