Where previous models were strictly ISO 5355 Alpine sole devices, the new version lets you use pretty much any type of adult standard sole. This means you can use your touring boot or your alpine boot on the same pair of skis (provided you have adequate length adjustment and the touring boot has ISO 9523 toe and heel lugs). The other Warden characteristics that make it a favorite among powder and sidecountry skiers remain the same, namely dependability and positive, low effort step in action.
- U-Power Toe – Delivers powerful, precise steering. Low profile and MNC (Multi-Norm Compatible).
- Automatic Wing Adjustment – Adapts automatically and easily to your boot width and height. It also keeps release values constant for worn out boots.
- SCP Slider Pedal – Anti-friction system to guarantee safe release.
- Low Profile Chassis – A low stand height improves your feel for the terrain and enhances power transmission to the ski.
- Progressive Transfer Pads – Special inserts underneath the toe and heel increase damping and forgiveness.