The Omni is a sleek and nimble directional board that can step up when challenged. Equally comfortable on fresh groomers or in deep powder, this board will not disappoint.
- 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties
- Dual Super Tube woodcore upgrade has two hollow carbon rods milled into the bottom of the core to enhance pop and give the camber more snap
- Carbon is feather light and adds explosive pop, precise edge control, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board. It is used in different ways to fine-tune a board’s ride characteristics
- Bataleon's standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed
- Backseat inserts let you drop your stance all the way back so you can keep riding on those deep, deep days
Dimensions: 118/120/158 | Radius: 8.9m @ 158cm