- Freeride 3BT has a narrow centerbase and substantial sidebase uplift. The focus here is on edge control and versatility. These shapes have proven to be functional and competent in all conditions. Floating better than other brand’s powder specific boards yet holding an unbelievable edge while carving on slopes.
- Triple Base Technology™ is awesome. The lifted sidebase areas at the widest points of the board make a lot of sense. The boards turn smoother and faster and it helps when you are not completely clean on your landings.
- SideKick™ dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- SuperTubes™ are hollow carbon core upgrades that are inserted into the core in 3 different configurations. The hollow carbon tubes greatly increase the woodcore’s pop and reduce weight.
- Our three-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive. We use this to beef up the flex pattern.
- Our 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
- Dual Radial Super Tube. Hollow carbon core upgrades that are inserted into the core. The hollow carbon tubes greatly increase the woodcore’s pop and reduce weight.
- Our standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed.
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.