Has your back, day or night. Featuring 3 focused LEDs, 270 degrees of visibility, and the 125 lumen BLITZ day time running mode, the DAYBLAZER has all of your ride needs covered. Also, because of the narrow profile of the light and our unique mounting bracket, the DAYBLAZER 125 tail light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seatposts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack.
- Recharge type - Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Brightness - Up to 125 lumens
- Battery type - Lithium Ion
- Recharge time - 3-hour recharge
- Mounting options - Versatile mounting system - Round seat posts, aero posts, seat stays or loops on bags/clothes (with the built-in wire clip) are all fair game for mounting the DAYBLAZER rear light thanks to its unique and reconfigurable bracket interface. No tools required.
- Product weight - 78 grams
- Run time - High mode: 1.6 hours at 120 lumens
Low mode: 3 hours at 50 lumens
High flash/Strobe mode: 3 hours at 125 lumens
Low flash/Strobe mode: 6 hours at 65 lumens
- Water resistance - IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating, or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.