This powder hungry freerider combines a tapered directional shape and super set back stance for hoverboard-esque performance in deep snow. Newly updated with a poppy P2 Superlight Core and Powerdrive Base capable of achieving warp speeds, the Navigator is worthy of a spot in any quiver.
- Directional Flex
- Flex Rating – 5.5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Parabolic Sidecut – A PARABOLIC sidecut consists of a mirror-symmetrical curve. In snowboard terms, this design creates a board with a deeper sidecut and a quicker turning point in the center compared to radial arcs.
- FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core™ – The P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™ is an extremely lightweight core engineered to withstand high impact and deliver maximum pop. Comprised of an even mix of Poplar and Paulownia wood, the P2 is FSC® Certified and ready to dominate in any environment.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- PLT™ Topsheet Technology – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
Dimensions: 305/256/293 | Radius: 8.1m @ 158cm
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your snowboard again! Learn more about Phantom here.