The CAPiTA Paradise Snowboard is built with that exact idea in mind. It's got generous rocker in the tip and tail to float through pow and blast through chop, a smooth medium flex to lay some some sweet turns, and a true twin shape to show off a little bit on some end of the day park laps. Everything goes, all the landings are spotless. Welcome to paradise.
- Resort V3 Profile – The RESORT V3 Profile provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and traditional tip and tail arcs for smoother transitions.
- Flex Rating – 4.5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Twin Flex
- FSC Certified Multizone Core™ – Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability. Newly reeengineered to taper between the insert packs for a more forgiving flex.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Superdrive™ FX Base – Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- PLT Topsheet Technology - PLT technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
Dimensions: 279/237/279 | Radius: 7.4m @ 147cm
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your snowboard again! Learn more about Phantom here.