The Dream Catcher's Directional shape and Directional Rocker profile provide confident stability riding through soft or rough snow. On icy skin tracks or firm descents, the Inner/Outer Traction Tech 1.0 edges offer enhanced edge grip. The Dream Catcher Split is built with premium materials including a super fast and durable Sintered 8000 base, an Eco-plastic topsheet and a Classic Core that is specially profiled for added pop. For rock solid board connection in ride mode, the Dream Catcher Split comes with screw mounted Karakoram tip + tail clips, and new for 21/22, upgraded Karakoram Ultra Clips 1.0 split clips.
- Sintered 8000 Base - New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Biax fiberglass - A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Forever Flex - Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Stainless steel reinforcement - Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
- Eco-plastic topsheet - Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Classic Core - Full wood premium poplar core than offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.