Featuring a floaty, freeride nose matched with a freestyle tail, the Frontier is ideal for pow days, park days and every day in between. The Frontier’s Directional shape, Directional Rocker profile and Traction Tech 2.0 edges provide confident stability riding through tech terrain or rough snow while the spooned nose+tail edges on the 3D Contour Base 1.0 reduce edge catch and make it easy to turn in tight terrain. The Frontier offers high performance without skimping on materials as it’s built with a Sintered 8000 base, an Eco-plastic topsheet and a Classic Core that is specially profiled between the feet for added pop.
- Subtle yet effective 3D Contour Base featuring an even balance of 2mm spoon bevel in the nose and 2mm spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts just after the rocker point.
- Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.