It's nimble, squat outline provides the float of a much longer board, and the short running length makes it super maneuverable in the tight trees and skinning up. The blunt nose and directional rocker of the Hovercraft keep you surfin' on top of the soft stuff, while the stiff tail keeps you stable through any unexpected crust. For added edge grip on icy skin tracks or firm descents, the Hovercraft Split features Inner/ Outer Traction Tech 2.0 edges. Fresh for 21/22, the Hovercraft has a new look with a refined Engineered Veneer Topsheet and a black + transparent base plus laser etched topsheet markings that eliminate all solvent inks. Without any inks on the board, not even the sidewalls, the new Hovercraft is the most sustainably produced board we've ever made! We've also upgraded the Hovercraft Split's clips to the stronger and lighter Karakoram Ultra Clips 1.0.
- Sintered 8000 Base - New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips - Ultra clips are the strongest, lowest profile splitboard clips in the world. They deliver unmatched compression between board halves and they are adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Biax fiberglass - A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Forever Flex - Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Stainless steel reinforcement - Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
- Engineered Wood Veneer - New composite wood veneer topsheets. Wood veneer topsheets dampen ride and absorb board chatter.
- No Ink!Laser engraved graphics - The Hovercraft series now features laser etched topsheet graphics that eliminate toxic inks.
- Classic Core - Full wood premium poplar core than offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.