The Mercury will respond instantly to your every move thanks to SKATETECH technology that transfers your energy directly to your edges. The Mercury’s Control Flex highback offers solid support while absorbing chatter and eliminating calf-bite. The Mercury can be set up in Surf mode or Freeride mode by switching bushing and interchanging the Power Spine Ankle straps between bindings. The wide bottom section of the Power Spine Ankle Strap is softer for enhanced comfort and the center spine is stiffer for ultimate response. The Mercury also features the Hanger 3.0 which is wider for better boot fit and has an expanded bushing footprint for better energy transfer. New for 22/23, the Mercury is fitted with our new 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe straps. The low profile 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe strap is slightly stretchy to conform to any boot shape.
- The NOW Skate Tech system works like a skateboard truck and enhances board control + reduces foot fatigue by transferring energy input directly from the binding to the board edges through a dynamic design.
- Full length EVA foam footbed that maximizes binding comfort while minimizing foot fatigue. The 3D molded footbed surface offers supreme traction for any boot tread pattern and prevents snow build-up.
- The Post attaches the hanger to the kingpin and is the connection between binding and board. Made from nylon and recycled carbon, the post is super light and durable.
- Bushings are the primary binding contact point and offer customizable response and dampening. Surf mode: soft bushing - white. Freeride mode: hard bushing - black.
- New binding hanger design featuring a wider bushing footprint that's closer to the edges for enhanced board connection and faster energy transfer. The Hanger 3.0 is also lighter weight and has a lower inner lateral wall for better ankle mobility and high volume boot fit. Nylon reinforced with 30% fiberglass
- Asym highback with wider lateral side for added toe side turn support
- Stiff middle spine for solid carving performance
- Flexible side edges for added freestyle performance
- Tool-less forward lean adjustment