The Meteorite delivers precision response thanks to SKATETECH technology that transfers your energy directly to your edges. The Meteorite’s Dynamic Flex highback is stiff in the center for solid support and softer on the sides for friendly maneuverability. The Meteorite can be set up in Surf mode or Freeride mode by switching bushing and interchanging the ankle straps between bindings. Surf mode offers maximum tweak-ability, Freeride mode offers maximum response. To keep your boots locked in with no strap bite, the Meteorite is fitted with our new Power Ankle Straps and 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe straps. The molded Power Ankle Straps are wide and asymmetric for enhanced comfort and adjustable response and the low profile 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe strap is slightly stretchy to conform to any boot shape.
- The NOW Skate Tech system works like a skateboard truck and enhances board control + reduces foot fatigue by transferring energy input directly from the binding to the board edges through a dynamic design.
- Full length EVA foam footbed that maximizes binding comfort while minimizing foot fatigue. The 3D molded footbed surface offers supreme traction for any boot tread pattern and prevents snow build-up.
- Hanger pivots on the Kingpin like a lever allowing lightning fast edge-to-edge energy transfer. True baseless design that delivers the most even board flex of any binding on the market. Nylon reinforced with 30% fiberglass
- Free your feet and and feel true surf vibes by riding without a highback on the super deep powder days.
- Designed for playful response and flex. Mid-wide profile and friendly, ergonomic flex helps you turn, tweak and slash.
- Our bindings offer customizable dampening and response by switching between Surf Mode and Freeride Mode. Surf Mode lets you tweak harder, while Freeride Mode keeps you locked in for maximum response. Switch modes by changing the bushings from soft (Surf Mode) to hard (Freeride Mode) and adjusting the Flip-It ankle straps. The Flip-It strap allows you to interchange the ankle straps between the left and right binding to create custom response.