Most kids boards are made with very basic materials and are designed for first-time riders. Not the Prodigy. The Prodigy features the same premium materials and performance features as Jones' adult models and offers quick learning young riders a solid foundation to keep progressing their skills. The spooned nose+tail edges on the Prodigy's 3D Contour Base 1.0 allow for fluid 'no catch' turn initiation while the CamRock profile keeps the board floating in any snow condition. The Prodigy is also designed to be a little narrower than most other kids boards so small-footed riders can learn to rail turns with the board up on edge.
- Biax fiberglass - A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Forever Flex - Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Eco-plastic topsheet - Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Classic Core - Full wood premium poplar core than offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.