Featuring a directional freeride shape, directional rocker profile and a mid-stiff flex, the Solution is playful in soft snow, yet confidence inspiring on steep, hard snow. For better float in pow, the Solution’s tapered shape sinks the tail and the 3D Contour Base makes every turn more fluid and effortless. For added response, the Solution is built with our premium Ultra core, Flax/Basalt Power stringers and an ECO-plastic topsheet. For added edge grip and torsional board lock, the Solution features Inner/Outer Traction Tech 3.0, plus Karakoram Tip-Lock clips that lock closed, and Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 that are smaller and lighter than the original Ultra clip design.
- Freeride focused 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 7mm of spoon bevel in the nose and 7mm of spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Built-in climbing skin tension system using pre-cut notch that eliminates the need for a traditional skin tail clip.
- A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- Redesigned Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 are lighter weight, clamp tighter and have a smaller footprint than the original Ultra Clip. They are also adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.