Featuring premium features like a heat-moldable Powerlite shell and GripWalk outsoles, this boot delivers top-end fit and finish and incredible value.
- The totally new shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots. Rounded out with FastFit ease of entry and full TPU boot fitter customization capabilities, the Recon, Anthem, and Mindbender boot collections have raised the bar and proven that truly LESS IS MORE.
- Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat-moldable foam. Features medium-density foam, premolded ankle pockets, and a medium-density collar, providing an ideal blend of performance and comfort.
- A lower cuff height, volume and narrower heel to accommodate women’s lower leg and foot shapes.
- Adjustable rear cuff support for Anthem boots that can be customized to fit with any calf shape.