The end result is a user-friendly boot that delivers all-day comfort and impressive value.
- The totally new shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh in as some of the lightest alpine and freeride on the market, yet they ski with all the power and drive of heavier boots. Rounded out with FastFit ease of entry and full TPU boot fitter customization capabilities, the Recon, Anthem, and Mindbender boot collections have raised the bar and proven that truly LESS IS MORE.
- Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Pre Molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre molded ankle pockets, and a medium density collar & foam packageyielding performance with added comfort.
- A lower cuff height, volume and narrower heel to accommodate women’s lower leg and foot shapes.
- Adjustable rear cuff support for Anthem boots that can be customized to fit with any calf shape.