With a 103mm last and a performance-oriented 120 flex, these boots are packed with features like our new and improved Cushfit Pro liner, updated Après Mode, Hands Free Entry, and a new, sleek, fully heat-moldable shell. Technology focused at delivering both comfort and an uncompromised downhill performance, comes together in the BFC 120.
- Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- A new and improved walk mode offering a massive 50-degree range of motion. A lever on the back of the boot unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell, allowing for increased comfort and convenience when walking from the car to the lift
- Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing.
- Maintains the renowned comfort of the original Cushfit liner, but with a notable increase in support and performance thanks to the use of Ultralon foam, similar to what is used in our Powerfit Pro and Precisionfit Pro liners.