An approachable waist width and the lightweight agility of our carbon I-Beam construction create a versatile ski that will let you hang with the best.
- Short and low rise in the tip for quick turn initiation and precise steering.
- Lightweight and resilient, great all-around material.
- Space. The final frontier. The object of many a child’s fascination. And yet with so much of this supra terra discovery, there’s still so much to uncover. We harnessed this great unknown —these depths beyond the conception of gravity as we know it — to improve edge contact on rough and firm snow. It’s called Dark Matter Damping — a process in where we sandwich a polymeric damper between two layers of high modulus carbon, and strategically place it along the ski edge. While your grasp of the outer reaches of our celestial sphere may be limited, DMD is a much simpler construct: improved edge grip and control. And with more grip and control, you can push faster, harder, and pull in to the turn like never before. Get ready for liftoff, it’s time to rage.
- Full length uni-directional carbon running from tip to tail, providing increased accuracy and energy along the entire length of the ski.
- Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
Dimensions: 125/78/111 | Radius: 15.6m @ 170cm
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.