Outfitted with a Precisionfit Pro Tour Liner, a heat-moldable Powerlite Shell, and a Fastfit Instep the Mindbender 120's provides all-day comfort, whether you're ripping laps at the resort or bagging peaks in the backcountry.
- K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Lightweight, eco-friendly material for energetic and consistent flex across a wide range of temperatures.
- Laceable, Pre Molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, a high-density power collar and a flex notch for increased range of motion while hiking.
- Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing.
- Tech fittings in the toe and heel are fully integrated into the shell injection, allowing for compatibility with both tech bindings and alpine DIN bindings.
- An easy-hinging cuff pivot designed to provide minimal resistance while in walk mode.