A Luxfit Tour liner, tech fittings, and a walk mode with a 50-degree range of motion ensure all-day comfort on the skin track, while a heat-moldable Powerlite shell will keep you going strong during those bell-to-bell days at the resort.
- Rugged, precise and intuitive. The Powerlock Spyne walk mechanism allows for 50 degree range of motion when hiking and an unforgiving, powerful connection while skiing. The mechanism can also be adjusted to customize the forward lean of the boot between 10-17°.
- Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Low friction cuff pivot to ease range of motion.
- Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- Powerlite Shell - 1650 grams @ 26.5 - 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight.