The heat-moldable shell of the Recon 100 offers the customization you need to dial in a personalized feel, while the Luxfit Pro liner and 100 flex rating are easy on your feet and legs. Take your skiing to new levels with the Recon 100. Available in 98mm (LV) and 100mm (MV) lasts to accommodate a wide variety of foot shapes.
- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Advanced level of adjustability to customize stance angles with cantable outsoles
- Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing.