Whether you’re rallying early-morning groomers or slamming slush bumps late in the day, you need a boot that offers snap-quick response and a consistent flex. Sporting GripWalk outsoles, a heat-moldable shell, and our Precisionfit Pro liner, the Recon 120 offers all the customizable features and classic out-of-the-box fit you want, but without the punishing flex rating.
- The totally new shell is purpose-built to result in the best skiing, lightest weight boots ever produced. Made with four different stiffnesses of TPU and optimized wall thickness profiling, the Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power.
- Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Pre-molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre molded ankle pockets and a high density power collar for a firm but comfortable performance fit.