Featuring a customizable Intuition Pro Wrap Liner, Flex 100 Tongue and Revolver Plus Shell. The Revolver TW is the boot Wallisch relies on day-in and day-out.
- Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- The Revolver Plus Shell takes the same 99mm last and opens up the toe box for a roomier feel out of the box. The Revolver Shell uses the original 3-piece design and adds replaceable soles for extended longevity and increased traction.
- Slip into the Intuition Pro Wrap, and experience unmatched ankle retention and pressure-free performance. Crafted out of Intuition® Foam, the Intuition Pro Wrap offers the added comfort and performance your boot is missing.
- Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing.
- Designed for our 3 piece FL3X boot collection because of grilamid’s superior strength to weight ratio and consistent flex across a wide range of temperatures.