The carbon body offers a large contact area, while the titanium axle ensures the pedal is stiff and light: a mere 145 grams underfoot.
- Durable, but lightweight at 145g per pedal / 340g pair with cleats
- 3x the contact area than the competition, 60mm width, 515mm² surface area for maximum power transfer and stability, superior mud shedding ability
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable tension from 6 to 14
- SPD compatible, X-Track Cleat (included) or X-Track Easy Cleat (sold separately) compatible, 6˚ float angle, 13˚ release angle
- Carbon Body, Titanium Spindle, Steel Bearings