Those qualities make it ideal for a skier with a lighter touch who still demands performance out of their boot. Like the other boots in the Promachine family, the 100 is low-volume, lightweight, and energetic. It also employs Primaloft in the liner for added warmth and a cushier feel. An anatomical 98mm-last shell and 3D liner, that can be further customized using infrared heating, makes for incredibly responsive, precise turns and ample rebound. For an easy turning, low-volume boot that performs well in all conditions, look no further than the Promachine 100.
- Dual easy entry - Soft plastic inserts integrated into the throat allow for easy step in and step out of the boot.
- Precise Custom Fit
- Releaves pressure from sensative areas & bunions
- The Adjustable Cuff Profile is a simple system that allows to increase the cuff volume. Thanks to the double screws on the upper backside, every skier can easily customize the fit, finding the right comfort.
- Nordica’s 3 Force technology maximizes the transmission of energy from the leg and foot to the liner and shell for unrivaled power and control.
- Isotherm is one of the many materials we used to build our liner, well-known to keep the warmth and wicks away the moisture.
- Power Driver is the powerful Nordica strap which wraps the upper leg, in order to ensure unmatchable power transmission and distribution.