The ski helmet that can speak for you when you can’t. The Obex BC Mips is designed for enhanced traceability and durability in the backcountry. Updated this year to include Mips, the helmet features an NFC medical ID chip so rescuers can access vital medical information at the scene of an injury, helping them make the best judgments for treatment in the vital “golden hour” immediately after an accident. A RECCO® reflector enhances searchability. A thicker polycarbonate shell compared to the Obex Mips gives greater durability. The helmet is compatible with the Obex Communication headset and is designed for a seamless fit with POC goggles. Fully adjustable ventilation and removable ear pads ensure user comfort.
- The 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a comfortable, secure fit without changing padding.
- The twICEme® NFC Medical ID gives instant access to vital medical info and emergency contact details.
- A RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong.
- The ventilation is fully adjustable for increased comfort in diverse weather conditions.
- Vents in the helmet align with goggles to allow steam to escape.
- Aramid panels improve the structural strength of the helmet and enhance penetration protection.
- An outer PC shell featuring a top section of ABS gives the ultimate balance of strength and durability at a low weight.
- A fixed goggle clip gives extra security and keeps goggles firmly attached to the helmet.