The C-Series Chassis pairs an aluminum heelcup with a polycarbonate base tray. The aluminum heelcup provides the feel and durability of aluminum where you need it while the composite tray offers comfort and a smooth ride. The One-Piece Ankle Strap offers performance and comfort without bulk and weight. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. The C-2 is designed for the all-mountain rider looking for performance and value.
- The C-Series Chassis pairs the extruded aluminum heel-cup with a polycarbonate base tray. The heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response, while the polycarbonate tray underfoot offers a comfortable and smooth ride.
- Traditional Nylon Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- One piece ankle strap designed for comfort and durability. The single material strap provides response and comfort in a utilitarian package that wastes nothing
- Minimalist toe strap offers maximum performance and durability with minimum weight and distraction
- Linkage ratchet improves ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- An ultra-light canted footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.