Fitted with Intuition™ Mobile Wrap Liner. Traditional lace with Boa® powered Tongue Tied™ fit system. Side Boa® dial provides a secure fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. Flex Slime Tongue™ provides rebound and damping. Rubber Toe Cap reduces boot profile and increases durability. Michelin® Fiberlite Sole combines rubber with a +Slime Midsole for traction and cushioning. The Fuse is a stiffer flexing freestyle boot.
- RIDE offers 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit
- In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort
- Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair
- RIDE’s second generation Slime Tongue™ developed with an articulating flex zone uses geometric shaping to improve riding comfort and performance. Durable TPU keeps a consistent ride over a longer life of the boot
- RIDE’s rubber toe cap construction reduces boot profile while improving overall durability. The sleek look brings in low key street cred on and off the mountain
- RIDE’s Rebound TPU heel counter generates lively flex season after season. The highly durable TPU molecular structure allows for superior toughness where you need it most