Fitted with Intuition™ Support Foam Liner. Boa® H3 Coiler System provides a uniform fit while Tongue Tied™ delivers a secure hold in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. Michelin® Summit Sole combines rubber and phylon for lightweight performance. The Lasso is a stiffer flexing boot that offers a responsive ride with a hassle-free lacing system.
- RIDE offers 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit
- In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort
- Heat reflective foil redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair
- RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance
- This sole is a durable blend of Michelin® rubber and phylon that makes for a super lightweight performance sole
- Black Gold liner mesh is a bamboo charcoal infused material that naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function