Carbon Slimewalls and the new Women's Performance Core give this board the gumption to handle heavy riding, serious turns in the deeps, and keep things fun and stable like a seasoned pro. The Ride Psychocandy Snowboard is one board for all your pow, groomer, and all-conditions needs. This board features a wider profile so for best results, size down from your standard board.
- Bi-Radial Sidecut – Combining a tight radius at the tip to provide quick, effortless turn initiation, with a wide radius at the tail to support a smooth and stable turn exit, this sidecut design maximizes grip while minimizing any loss of speed.
- Directional Rocker – A directional shape built with true rocker throughout the tip and tail.
- Women's Specific Performance™ Core – High-strength aspen is combined with bamboo and lightweight paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Carbon Array™ 5 – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Topless Construction – By transferring graphics directly to the fiberglass, Topless Construction removes the need to have any topsheet material. This process improves overall durability and reduces weight.
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.