A Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation/exit and edge grip. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increase durability by absorbing impact. Carbon Array 3™ provides extra pop and control without adding stiffness. The Saturday is a mid-flexing twin built for the intermediate to advanced riders that want one board for all conditions.
- A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more rocker than camber.
- Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.