Asymmetrical Stitched Ankle Strap is made from multi-density 3D padding and formed neoprene. The aluminum EDGE™ Chassis System features stance correct heel cup and Micro-Disc mounting system. Nylon Highback provides a mix of response and comfort. Linkage Ratchets provide smooth entry and exit. The VXN is a mid-flexing binding for riders of all ability levels.
- A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment, stance correct heel cup and micro disc mounting for 2x4 inserts and channel compatibility. The EDGE™ is built with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum alloy to deliver durability and performance for the advancing rider
- An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. The standard Wedgie™ 2.5 is ideal for riders looking for added control and pop
- A sheer layer of vibration absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter
- Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect
- Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board