Why bother defending awesome when you can make awesome your bitch? Enter the Warpig. This year the Warpig lives up to its name by creating a war with opposing board brands, while serving and protecting the public. Serving up ample amounts of fun with its proven Tapered Directional Rocker shape that is shorter, wider, and more maneuverable for a board that performs in the park and will still float like a board twice its size. Our Slimewalls® serve to protect your investment with the durability of urethane by absorbing impact damage to your edges, as well as reducing vibration that makes boards chatter at high speeds. Some may be fine merely defending awesome, but this pig is built to slay the entire mountain and awesome doesn’t stand a chance.
- Sintered Base - High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Hybrid Glass - Triaxial on top, biaxial on base, balanced torsion and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Slimewalls® - RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may RIDE on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Performance™ Core - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Cleave Edge™ Steel - Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
Terrain: All Mountain
Sizes: 142cm, 148cm, 151cm, 154cm, 158cm