The QST Charge is made for going beyond the resort, with double active ventilation and an AdvancedSkin ActiveDry and Merino liner, it delivers maximum climate control, day after hard-charging day. It also combines MIPS™, for added rotational forces protection, and Salomon's EPS4D technology, for superior shock absorption.
- Less weight means more shredding. The least weight means the most shredding
- Uniting EPS4D and MIPS, the leading impact protection technologies for the best the best protection from both vertical and oblique impacts
- Salomon's active ventilation system, combined with AdvancedSkin ActiveDry with merino wool liner will keep the most demanding rider cool in every situation
- Salomon's patented EPS4D technology maximizes energy absorption and protects from oblique and vertical shocks
- The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head. Combined with EPS4D for superior shock absorption, it’s the best combination for both vertical and oblique impacts
- Allows you to modify the amount of airflow and heat exhaust