It offers the snug fit needed to stay comfortable while experiencing great snow feel at every turn. The Oversized Pivot and Twinframe technologies deliver precise energy transmission from the skier through the boot and onto the ski. This boot combines two key technologies to bring young skiers a perfect fit. The thin shell makes it easy to step in while the Flex Liner provides adaptable comfort. At less than 1 kg, this boot’s lightweight construction makes sure young skiers can have more fun with less effort.
- Twinframe: Thanks to its bi-material construction of the Twinframe design, the hard chassis part delivers power transmission & precision, while the softer upper part offers better wrapping.
- My ThermicFit Jr: The Thermic Fit Junior liner has pre-formed zones which protect the tibia and forefoot, while also providing good comfort and warmth.
- Polyurethane: A material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, reliable progressivity and good power transmission.
- Polyolefin: More durable material, also providing lightness and stability.
- Alpine premounted ISO 5355: Alpine pads are premounted and compatible with ISO 9462 alpine bindings.
- Riveted oversized pivot: The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
- Alpine Boot last: KID