Shaped by Wolfgang Nyvelt, and made for exploring and riding deep untouched pow. It comes stock with Custom Skins for maximizing touring efficiencies. This split is light, responsive and designed not only to perform on the uphill, but for ripping on the downhill.
- Sickstick shape providing 10-12mm of taper keeping you on top of fresh snow
- The Split utilizes plum hooks for optimal mounting and skin hooks for applying skins with ease
- The Split comes stock with Pomoca Custom Cut Skins, for maximizing touring efficiencies
- Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability
- Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots
- We provide custom skin for ease of mind use on the mountains and touring efficiency. We even provide a specific bag that let you fold the skin back in just couple of seconds so you don’t have to struggle even when conditions are less than perfect