Strapped with a medium-volume fit, the Recon 90s provide greater control, paired with a 90 flex, keeping things gentle on the shins even when things get choppy. Energy Interlock technology delivers a progressive flex, keeping your ride smooth and controlled. A fully heat-moldable, Powerlite Shell packs customization and value into a single package.
- K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- Pre-molded and lasted with Ultralon heat-moldable foam. Features medium-density foam, premolded ankle pockets, and a medium-density collar, providing an ideal blend of performance and comfort.
- Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing.