Gearworks Season Lease 2021
Are you looking for a way for your junior athlete to enjoy skiing and snowboarding this winter but want to avoid waiting in line at the rental shop? A Gearworks season lease lets your athlete work on advancing their skills while benefiting from the consistency of the well fit, high quality equipment all season matched specifically to their level of riding experience. Our season lease equipment will meet your junior athlete where they are in their development as a winter sports athlete, and help them reach the next level.
Our Gearworks Junior Lease package includes everything your beginner to intermediate junior skier or snowboarder needs to gain confidence on the hill, stay warm in the lift line, and keep your family out of the rental shop. Our Gearworks Performance Junior Lease package helps your junior athlete take their skiing or riding to the next level. Depending on your athlete’s interest, we can match them with the right equipment to meet their goals for this season. We have choices for junior racers, all mountain explorers, and for those athletes who live in the terrain park.
Our Gearworks Beginning Teen/Adult Package is the perfect solution for adult size skiers and boarders who are new to the sport, or looking to get back into skiing or riding. Take advantage of this lease package to be sure you are correctly fit in comfortable, modern, well-serviced equipment that will make each day out on the hill more enjoyable. Get more time in on the slopes, and spend less time waiting in line for rentals.
How to get fitted for Season Lease Equipment:
1) Read through our Covid-19 information (below).
2) Make appointment via link at bottom of this page (credit card information will be taken to hold appointment but card will not be charged). One Junior Athlete fitting per appointment.
3) Sign waiver that is sent with appointment confirmation.
4) Show up for appointment on time. Appointments are REQUIRED to be fitted for Season Lease equipment. Only one parent and one junior athlete per appointment. YOU MUST SCHEDULE A SEPARATE APPOINTMENT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ATHLETE.
5) The lease program for used equipment will last until December 15, 2021, based on availability. The lease program for new equipment will last until January 15, 2022, based on availability.
Keeping our customers and staff healthy is our #1 priority. To make your visit as safe as possible we are committing to the following:
- All families must schedule an appointment (link at bottom of page)
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, or if family members become symptomatic or ill please reschedule your appointment
- Only one adult and one child per appointment
- Masks are required for everyone
- Each fitting station is socially distanced and sanitized between customers
- Staff is practicing frequent hand-washing and/or use of hand sanitizer
- Plexiglass has been installed at key transaction centers as additional protection
*If there is a particular concern about safety or scheduling please call us directly (207-701-5100) to discuss. We can make special arrangements if needed (appointment outside of operating hours, measure/try on outside etc.)
All Equipment must be returned by April 1, 2022