Despite the lightest construction of any Armada ski, the Locator 88 is a confident, versatile descender with dogged edge hold when you need it most and enough rocker to keep you on top of the soft stuff. The 88 is light done right because we’re only going up so we can get down.
- EST All Mtn Rocker - Rocker is paired with tapered sidecuts in both the tip and tail, providing flotation in soft snow and the versatility to make any turn shape. Camber underfoot maintains edge hold on the hard pack.
- Caruba Core - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- 1.7 Lightweight Edge - Light and strong, this heat-treated edge minimally affects the feel of the ski to ensure a snappy, lightweight feel.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates our fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- Ti Binding Dampener - Below the binding, a sandwich of rubber and Titanal works to reduce vibration that otherwise chatters into your boots and shortens your day. The extra damping lets you ski bell-to-bell.
- AR Bat Tail Self Center Tail Clip Design - Backcountry = Bat Country with this tail clip zone built into ski that always keeps skins centered and secure.
- AR75 Sidewall - Sidewall on 75% of the ski to allow for weight savings on tip and tail while maintaining ridgitiy and drive in the prime zone.
Dimensions: 115/88/108 | Radius: 20m @ 162cm
*Add Phantom Treatment for $100 and never wax your skis again! Learn more about Phantom here.