BCT Touring Carbon SQS is one of Atomic’s top hybrid poles made with a combination of high-grade aluminum and carbon. This makes it robust, light and compact – all you need for touring. It’s telescopic with easy length adjustment (95cm-145cm) so you can match it to the gradient of your climb and has an extended EVA grip for comfortably holding the pole lower down. Atomic has also added SQS (Safety Quick Release System) that instantly releases your strap under tension to prevent injuries. And if you’re out night touring, the pole is also reflective.
- Safety Quick Release System - SQS instantly releases your strap under tension to prevent injuries
- Hybrid Pole Technology - 5* aluminum and 6* carbon: extra light and rigid, the best of both worlds in pole construction
- Adjustable length 95-145cm - Our telescopic poles have a reliable, lightweight locking system (Power Lock) for easy adjustment
- Ergonomic BCT Grip - An extended EVA touring grip for comfortably gripping the pole lower down when climbing.
- Carbide Tip - Provides good hold in all snow conditions and added bite on hard snow, ice and rocks.
- Touring Strap - A preshaped and padded lightweight strap for a good hold, with easy size adjustment.
- Touring Basket (85mm) - A smaller, lighter basket for backcountry touring.